SteriWare PharmaScoop PS (White) - BEST SELLER
Add to favourites
- Worldwide best seller
- Available both sterile and non-sterile
- Each scoop is individually wrapped
|Our unique PharmaScoop
Our unique ergonomic handles are positioned high on the scoop. This is in line with GMP so your hand is as far away from the powder as possible.
- Moulded & packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom
- Individually bagged in ultra-strong packing with easy to open design
- Made from FDA, EC 1935/2004 & EU 10/2011 conforming material
- BSE/TSE free
- Full batch traceability
- Available pre-sterilized (SAL 10-6)
- Large variety of different sizes available
- Also available in HDPE, PP & other colors
Why use a SteriWare™ Disposable PharmaScoop™?
- GMP Correct - It is Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) to keep your hands out of the product as much as possible. In accordance with this, we have positioned the ergonomic handle high up on the scoop.
- Cleanroom Manufacture - All SteriWare™ PharmaScoops™ are moulded, inspected and packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom.
- No Cross Contamination - All SteriWare™ devices can be used straight from the bag.
- No Cleaning - Unlike a reusable scoop, you can use a SteriWare™ product straight away. This eliminates the need for costly Cleaning Validation.
- High Quality - Our SteriWare™ products are manufactured/moulded/packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom in England. Please see the products Certificate of Conformity & Technical Specification Sheet for more information.
- Full Documentation - We can provide full batch specific documentation for all SteriWare™ products. This includes Certificates of Conformity & Certificate of Irradiation (where applicable). The batch number is clearly printed on every bag & box.
- Cost Effective - Removing the need for Cleaning Validation by switching to a SteriWare™ device saves time & money.
- Available Sterile - Most SteriWare™ products are available pre-sterilized by Gamma or Electron Beam to SAL10-6. Please see the Specification Sheet for more information.