SteriWare Powder Probe
Add to favourites
The SteriWare Powder Probe offers an open blade which enables cross sectional samples to be taken through sticky cohesive powder and free flowing powders.
These disposable samplers are made from FDA conforming HDPE, and are quick and easy to use. Simply push the Powder Lance into the product, rotating the sampler before withdrawing it. The sample will be ready to be deposited into a container.
The Powder Probes come individually bagged having been sealed in a cleanroom, and can be supplied sterilised for added assurance of cleanliness.
We offer two different blade lengths of 500mm and 850mm. Choose the right Powder Lances for your requirements, depending on the size of the powder sample between 125ml and 200ml.
Simply unwrap the Powder Probe and push into the powder to take a cross section sample. Different length versions are available so you can decide what depth you wish to take the sample.
- STOCK - Available from stock in large quantities for immediate delivery in both sterile and non-sterile versions.
- BATCH - Full batch traceability.
- QUALITY- Made from high specification HDPE (FDA, food-grade, EC1935/2004 and EU 10/2011 acceptable grade). BSE/TSE free
- EASY TO USE - The ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to use, even when doing a large amount of sampling
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 customers worldwide