|Part No.||Description||Volume ml||Diameter mm||Handle Length mm||Material||Price||Price+VAT||Qty||Action|
|A324-50||Ladle 304ss - 50ml||50||63||275||304 ss||£7.43||£8.91|
|A324-120||Ladle 304ss - 120ml||120||82||345||304 ss||£8.61||£10.33|
|A324-150||Ladle 304ss - 150ml||150||92||350||304 ss||£9.94||£11.92|
|A324-200||Ladle 304ss - 200ml||200||100||365||304 ss||£12.73||£15.27|
|A326-50||Ladle 316L ss - 50ml||50||69||300||316L ss||£21.00||£25.20|
|A326-150||Ladle 316L ss - 150ml||150||88||370||316L ss||£23.43||£28.12|
The stainless steel ladles are ideal for both production and liquid sampling. The ladles are made from either 304 or 316 stainless steel which gives them excellent corrosion resistance. The ladles have a crevice free construction so that they can be easily cleaned between batches.
EASY TO USE
- QUALITY - Manufactured from either 304 and 316 stainless steel. Will give years of use. Choose 316 stainless steel when you need extra corrosion resistance.
- RANGE OF SIZES FROM STOCK - a huge choice of sizes from 50ml to 200ml
- EASY CLEAN - Hygienic, robust design that is easily cleaned. Radiused corners to help cleaning
- FAST DELIVERY - Over 1 million stock items. Delivered almost everywhere within 1 - 2 days.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide. Buy online at our shop or contact us for one your local distributors