Double Bagged - USP Class VI Micro Spatula
Add to favourites
Our double bagged micro spatula is perfect for small volume powder sampling and dispensing. The narrow design means they can be used with most vials and test tubes.
The micro spatula are made from high quality USP class VI HDPE. A box liner is also used giving a third layer of protection to the double bagged spatula.
EASY TO USE
Simply unwrap and use the micro spatula. The spatula are made in cleanroom conditions and then sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- QUALITY- Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE. HDPE is more chemically resistant than traditional PS scoops. Scoops comply with SAL 10-6
- USP CLASS VI - high quality medical grade HDPE that has also been independently tested to USP 661. Please talk to us about pyrogen free endotoxin testing.
- CLEANROOM MANUFACTURED - The spatula are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom. Each scoop is 100% inspected before packing
- FAST DELIVERY - Over 1 million stock items that can be delivered to most parts of the world with FedEx in 1 - 2 days
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
|Part No.||Description||Blade Width mm||Material||Stock||Price||Price+VAT||Qty||Compare||Action|
|9015H-170S||Double Bagged Micro Spatula 2ml - HDPE - Box/50 - Sterile||13||HDPE - USP Class VI||14||£79.24||£95.09||Compare|
|9015HN-170S||Double Bagged Micro Spatula 0.5ml - HDPE - Box/50 - Sterile||6||HDPE - USP Class VI||22||£79.24||£95.09||Compare|
|9015HV-170S||Double Bagged Micro Spatula 0.3ml - HDPE - Box/50 - Sterile||4||HDPE - USP Class VI||19||£79.24||£95.09||Compare|