Double Bagged - USP Class VI Pallet Knife
Add to favourites
Our double bagged pallet knives are made from high grade medical USP class VI HDPE. They are available with a handy 200mm blade. This premium range is double bagged. A box liner is also used giving a third layer of protection.
The pallet knives are commonly used in the manufacture of cosmetics, food and pharmaceuticals. They are also popular for levelling off scoops etc... These pallet knives are part of our SteriWare Ultra range which is designed for the most demanding of applications.
EASY TO USE
The pallet knives all have an ergonomic handle and are designed to flex. The pallet knives are designed to be used straight from the bag.
- QUALITY- Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE. HDPE has good chemical resistance and can be easily recycled. The pallet knives are sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- USP CLASS VI - high quality medical grade polymer that has also been independently tested to USP 661. Please talk to us about pyrogen free endotoxin testing.
- CLEANROOM MANUFACTURED - The pallet knives are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom. Each scoop is 100% inspected before packing
- FAST DELIVERY - Over 1 million stock items that can be delivered to most parts of the world with FedEx in 1 - 2 days
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
|Part No.||Description||Blade Length mm||Material||Stock||Price||Price+VAT||Qty||Compare||Action|
|9175H-200S||Double Bagged Pallet Knife - HDPE - Box/40 - Sterile||200mm||HDPE - USP Class VI||18||£198.10||£237.72||Compare|