Double Bagged - USP Class VI Spoon
Add to favourites
Our double bagged spoons are made from high grade medical USP class VI HDPE. They are available in 3ml and 10ml sizes. This premium range is double bagged. A box liner is also used giving a third layer of protection.
These sterile spoons are commonly used in the manufacture and sampling of cosmetics, food and pharmaceuticals.
EASY TO USE
The spoons are designed to be used straight from the bag. The double bagging means that the outer bag can be removed whilst entering the cleanroom, ensuring the cleanliness inside the cleanroom or manufacturing area.
- QUALITY- Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE. HDPE has good chemical resistance and can be easily recycled. The spoons are sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- USP CLASS VI - high quality medical grade polymer that has also been independently tested to USP 661. Please talk to us about pyrogen free endotoxin testing.
- CLEANROOM MANUFACTURED - The spoons are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom. Each scoop is 100% inspected before packing
- FAST DELIVERY - Over 1 million stock items that can be delivered to most parts of the world with FedEx in 1 - 2 days
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
|Part No.||Description||Volume ml||Material||Stock||Price||Price+VAT||Qty||Compare||Action|
|9088H-03S||Double Bagged 3ml Spoon - HDPE - Box/50 - Sterile||3||HDPE - USP Class VI||18||£99.87||£119.84||Compare|
|9088H-10S||Double Bagged 10ml Spoon - HDPE - Box/50 - Sterile||10||HDPE - USP Class VI||17||£99.87||£119.84||Compare|